Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Busy Bee

I'm done starting every post with an apology on how long it's been since I've posted... well after this time :) Sorry!!!

I've been super busy working on the cartoon pilot and also at work... haven't had much time to focus on anything else. That being said I've decided that instead of promising a certain amount of posts a week... I'm just going to promise that I'll post as much as possible.

So one of the new projects I have at work is I get to make Caricatures of everyone in the office! A huge task as I believe there is around 300 of us now, but I'm signed on to do 1 or 2 every other week. Here's the first one... Our Creative Director loves Air Guitar so naturally....
This hasn't yet been approved, but hopefully they'll enjoy it.

























I've never really done caricatures before... and find them actually quite difficult... I had to come up with a process for it, and I think I'll share it next round.

Oh and if you're wondering... his outfit is based off of this Air Guitar Champion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment