Saturday, July 23, 2011

tidbits

Hi all,
So I thought I'd let you know about some of the projects I'm working on. First off I've started working on a mobile game. It's in the very preliminary stages, but I'll keep you updated on it's progress. If you know any programmers please let me know. I'll be in the market pretty soon! Here's a quick sneak peak at some rough concept art:
I've also been trying my hand at a couple different styles. Below is a sneak peek at a construction paper (texture to be added later) purely shape style I've started and am really enjoying!
I just started shopping around for an Illustration/Writing agent, and I'm finally at a place where I am being constantly productive on my children's books and personal projects! It's very exciting. If anyone wants to collaborate on a project let me know. I'm down to get as much done this year as humanly possible!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment